CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Our Super Spa Getaway


Ryan getting settled into our glamorous suite.



Me getting ready to go to the pool. I had to have my belly floaty.




Ryan trying to be frisky before dinner.



Just us.



At our free buffet dinner.



Ryan filled a salad bowl with frozen custard. And yes . . . we ate the whole thing.



Leaving the pool for the last time.
Though our room was far from fancy, the pool was really nice, and our massages were amazing. This was a much needed little break for us.

5 comments:

kate said...

Fun get away!

What are you naming your little girl? Do you guys know yet? She's going to be so stinking cute!

Errin said...

how fun! It makes me want a Vaca!

Nicole and Scott Kesten said...

is that the oasis??? in mesquite? oh the memories.. how you are enjoying being round and cute!

Jon and Ashley said...

Hey, I am the other Ashley Bailey in the ward. My son is the crazy Dylan in nursery. I found your blog and it is really cute! I hope you don't mind if I add you to my family and friends.

Anonymous said...

I'm super excited for your baby! She's almost here. I'm sure you just cant wait. And being able to bend over again is a plus.