CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

36 Week Check Up

So I went to the doctor on Monday and to my surprise I was already:
Dialated to a 2
70% Effaced
The baby is engaged at 1
My Mucus Plug is gone
And my Cervix is really soft
So doc said it looks like baby Hunt might be arriving a little early or that things will just progress nicely on thier own.
So needless to say I was really excited!
But it was also a bit of a reality check, I came home and started really getting things together and ready for this baby, I can't believe that she could be here anytime in the next few weeks! I can't wait!

4 comments:

Nicole and Scott Kesten said...

i remember those days.. before she comes:

-go see as many movies as you can in the theather..
-eat out a lot
-go shopping on your own
-run errands like there is no tomorrow!

those days will soon be long gone :)

- will you email me you address???

Ashlee said...

I'm so excited for you!!! I wish I did all that on my own!! I'm a week ahead of you and NOTHING is happening!! That's ok though, he'll come when he's ready!! But, good luck if I don't talk to you at church! That's great that you are progressing so well!!!

Jack Attack said...

how exciting! does this mean I'll have to reschedule my appt? :) good luck!

kate said...

Woohoo!! I hope she comes early for ya!