Sis trying to show him the ropes.
A sweater?
That's more like it.
Carter is our little "Love Bug"
So I decided to make him a bug birthday cake.
It actually was really cute until Hayden got sneaky and dug her little hands into it.
He doesn't have much of a sweet tooth,
so he took a few tastes of his cake and called it quits.
Me and my little man ready to head to church in his new Birthday suit!
I am so in love with the cute little man.
He is EVERYWHERE!
He just started walking and now he runs around the house climbing on everything all day long.
He is such a boy and a little daredevil!
He digs in the garbage and eats food off the floor
(yes, sometimes I leave food on my floor.)
He loves cars, or anything that he can pretend is a car.
He tags around everywhere with his Sis and wants to do whatever she is doing.
He is so smart and creative and surprises me everyday with what he comes up with.
He is just starting so say a few more words besides "Mommy" and "Daddy".
He still LOVES to snuggle, play outside and take naps.
He loves Mac & Cheese, Broccoli, and Milk.
and WE LOVE HIM!
Happy Birthday Carter boy!





1 comments:
wow he looks just like ryan! I miss you
Post a Comment