CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Anniversary, Santa, Surgery, and Sam's . . .

Just uploaded some pics from Ryan's phone and threw them all into one post.
Pretty random, but here we go.

Ryan and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary!


We went to Dinner at Clara's
It is a cute restaurant in an old train station, we actually got to eat in an old train car.
We had lots of fun, and the food was great too.
Then after dinner we went to HP7.


Here is our attempt at taking the kiddos to see Santa.


Carter was NOT a fan of the idea.
Hayden was so excited, but froze under pressure.
But then couldn't stop talking about it after she left Santa's sleigh.



Santa had his reindeer there with him that day,
Hayden loved getting to meet "Rudolph".


It seems like almost every time we want to go out to dinner we find ourselves sitting in our regular booth at Texas Roadhouse.
The food is good.
The music is good.
and the kiddos LOVE it!


Daddy taught Hayden how to connect straws together to make a super straw.
She of course thought this made Daddy an amazing genius.




Carter is finally facing forward in the carseat and is a very happy camper.


Now that Carter is on his feet more now, we have been venturing out to play in the snow more often.
He's not sure what to do, so he mostly just stands there and watches his sister play.
But both kids LOVE a good sled ride, courtesy of Dad.





Carter had to have surgery in January.
Here he is dressed and ready to go.
We were so happy we brought Woody and Buzz to distract him.


I got all scrubbed up to go in with him while they put him under.
I put on a brave face, but I was freaking out inside.



Here we are post surgery.
We both survived.  At this point Carter was still really out of it.
You couldn't pry that sippy cup out of his hands for anything.
He just wanted to drink and snuggle me, and I was okay with that.


What a trooper.


What do you do when you live in a snow covered, freezing cold place, and have no money to get out of the house and do something?
You head to Sam's Club of course.
We go and get big soft pretzels for the kids, a Coke for me, and browse around forever.
The kids love it, and I love it.
Thanks Sam's Club for always being there for us this Winter.

1 comments:

Happy said...

What a fun, beautiful family. Isn't it time for a trip to Cleveland? I loved the pics and almost felt like I was there. You do an excellent job with your comments!
Much love, Pam