My belly is growing so fast!
I measure it every month and this month it grew as much as the past 5 months combined!
But the baby is getting to be so much fun. She is getting so strong that now we can just watch her play instead of just feeling it, and if we tap on my tummy she will respond to us. It's so crazy to think that there is actually a real baby in there. I can't wait to meet her.





5 comments:
you look great!
I think feeling them move is definitely the most rewarding part of pregnancy itself! There's a lot of other stuff that's no fun to deal with, but that's so exciting to know that you're little girl is growing and is almost here!
I don't know you very well yet, but I'm so excited for you! I love that exciting pregnant feeling and wondering what they'll be like once they're finally out!
Brittany, you are such a cute pregnant mama!! It is sooo exciting when you actually start feeling the baby move around, have you felt the baby have hiccups yet?? I'm so excited for you! We need to get together again! -Ashlee
It is such a great feeling to feel your baby move inside you and also to see her move from the outside. After Kaden was born I really missed feeling him inside my belly!
Post a Comment