CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Ryan's Baby Shower













So all the girls at Ryan's office decided to throw him a baby shower. I thought that they were just going to have a potluck to celebrate, but a couple of the girls made up invitations, decorated and got him this cute cake, and pretty much everyone brought gifts too! It was such a surprise that they made a big deal out of it. He is so lucky to be surrounded by people who care about him, and were willing to give him a little daddy attention. I always feel like it's all eyes on me, so it was nice for him to be recognized for his role in this. He said it was lots of fun, the food was great, and we got a lot of really cute, great, and necessary items for our baby. Thanks to everyone!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe, that is the sweetest thing I have ever heard! What a great work environment! Have you got any names picked out?

Jack Attack said...

cute! I am making a last minute trip to Park City this weekend so I am going to miss out on your shower. I'll bring your gift by the salon or to the next bowling night. Have fun.

Lyndy Butler said...

How Cool! Very fun! I can't wait for yours this weekend!