CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Long time no blog . . .

For a few years I was a great blogger.
I kept up to date photos and journaling of our little family.
Well, our little family has been growing.
And it seems that as our family grows and my life speeds up, my blogging slows down.
With two toddlers running our household things are always busy, 
and though I have loads and loads of photos and memories, 
I have not been putting them on paper and preserving them for our family.
I am not one for new years resolutions usually, but it IS my goal this year to at least catch up on my blog, and PRAY that I can compile it all into a blog book EVENTUALLY and have printed. 
(That is a long sad story for another day.)

We spent a wonderful Summer in Las Vegas and St. George this past year.
It was a Summer full of adventure and fun.
I planned on waiting until we got home, and settled in, then I would catch up my blog.
Well, we got home, and spent a couple weeks with Ryan before he started back up at school. 
Then spent a couple weeks getting our house and ourselves back in order.
Then one morning I got this:
We had been trying for about a year to get pregnant, 
and had finally decided that our window was closed, 
and we would have to wait a while before adding a new little one to our family.
(Due to an upcoming move and insurance changes.)
So we were so excited to be expecting baby number 3!
And as we assessed our new situation we realized that our Father in Heaven knows us much better than ourselves, and having the baby at THIS time really was to best thing for our family.

It didn't take long for this little stinker to send me into an almost comatose state,
only allowing me to leave the couch sprinting for the bathroom.
I was sick with both Hayden and Carter.
With Hayden it was mostly severe nausea until about 20 weeks.
With Carter it was mild nausea with awful migraines until about 17 weeks.
This baby has blessed me with both.
In fact I swore to Ryan that I must be pregnant with both a boy AND a girl.
But we were happy to see that it is just one cute little boy.
As of yesterday I am officially 24 weeks now, 
and just FINALLY starting to feel a bit better.
Still nauseous, but actually keeping down certain foods, 
and I got some migraine medication that is helping tons!
So there is my excuse for my bogging absence.

We have spent 99% of our days looking like this:
Luckily, these two little cuties have been good to me . . . at least most of the time.
And have been all too willing to spend their normally busy/playful days camped out at my side watching their favorite movies over and over again. 
With my migraines starting to subside a little, 
I am finally able to spend a little time on the computer.
So lets all hope that I can keep feeling better,
and catch up this blog!
I will probably be posting totally random and 
out of order so just try to bare with me.

1 comments:

Emilee said...

How exciting to add #3- congratulations! Where do you get to move? I can't believe Ryan is already done with school!