Thursday, March 6, 2008
The Center of Attention
Wow, this baby is getting so strong. Just last week when she would kick and roll around it was just these little tiny movements, and I had to be really paying attention to notice them. But she must be working out or something because now those little kicks are aren't so little anymore. Yesterday she was actually distracting me while I was working. It is so much more fun to be able to feel her moving around all the time, but I guess it this is the beginning of her wanting to be the center of my attention ALL THE TIME. But I love it. And they are finally strong enough now that Ryan can feel them too. Which is really exciting for him. The other day we just laid on the couch and watched a movie and he didn't take his had off of my stomach. It's so crazy to think that in just a few more months we will be able to really hold her. I can't wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Cute story! You're going to be such a good little mommy :)
Yes I'm getting married! April 12th, so in about 5 more weeks! We'll be living in Costa Mesa, CA. We met online, ldschat.com hehe..so we've been long distance while we've waited to figure stuff out. But I'm moving there this weekend into what will be our first apartment! It's really exciting! We'll both be working for Opera Pacific down there. It's really fun..we're way close to Disneyland too! I'm glad I found ya, I'll keep up with your baby growing! :)
hey hunts! it is nicole kesten! congrats on your baby on the way! how exciting!
anyways, just wanted to let you know we also blog... scott isn't a big fan but thought the boys could keep in touch via wives!
Post a Comment