CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 3, 2008

IT'S A GIRL!!!








Well it looks like the new little addition to the Hunt family is going to be a girl. We had so much fun at the ultrasound watching all the cute little things she did. She gave us a really big yawn during the one face shot we got. The rest of the time she was camera shy and put her hands up in front of her little face. Oddly enough she had no problems spreading her legs for us. Yikes! I think we are going to have our hands full. But we are even more excited now than ever to meet our baby girl. Here are some clips from the ultrasound for your viewing pleasure.

4 comments:

According to Ana said...

how cute I love her little profile.. she has such a serious look in the 3d one. maybe you have a thinker on your hands

Lyndy Butler said...

I LOVE HER! She's going to be so much fun. I love that she's bashful of her beauty. Wow..Can't wait...

janstgeorge said...

Awwwww that's my baby girl too!!!! Thank you so much for inviting me to her debut video. It was awesome to share that moment with you and to hear her heart beat..... I'm sure she will be a handful..... BUT guess what....... what goes around comes around! hee, hee.... I love the two of you and without a doubt, I know you will be amazing parents..... She's beautiful!

Ben & Kirsten said...

Britta! Congrats on the pregnancy! I haven't talked to you in a LONG time! Where are you living nowadays??? It's good to see some cute pictures of your baby in the making! :) Love ya!