CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Hayden is finally Here!

Hayden Jayne Hunt was born on Wednesday, July 9th at 2:53am.
She weighed 7lbs 1oz and was 19 inches long.
She showed up unexpected and quickly.
My water broke at 6pm on Tuesday, we went to the hospital at around 7:30, and they started Pitocin to get me contracting by about 8:30 and she was here before we even had time to realize what was happening. Everything went great and she is absolutely perfect.
We are so excited that she is finally here and we are eating up every minute we have with her. She is such a good baby she only cries when she is hungry and the rest of the time she is either sleeping or perfectly content to just look around taking in the world around her.
Here are some pictures of our beautiful baby girl.

Welcome to the world

Getting weighed and measured

During our Hospital stay

Time to go Home

Sunbathing with Mom

First Day Home

Check out my muscles


Day two at home


25 comments:

Emily B said...

Congratulations, Ryan and Brittany! Look at all of that hair! What a beautiful girl.

Nicole and Scott Kesten said...

CONGRATS!!!! so adorable!!!

Lorraine and Kelly said...

Wow, she is really gorgeous! I'm glad you have good labor experience. Isn't it crazy how much they change everyday. How exciting, congratulations!

kate said...

SHE"S beautiful!!! I love her name! Darling! Congrats to your cute family! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Britta! She is beautiful! I'm so happy everything went so smoothly for you! Isn't labor the best?! I loved it, a little scary but so exhilarating! I'm also a very jealous you had her early! I hope you know how blessed you are! Congrats!

janstgeorge said...

I LOVE these pictures..... She is such a doll! I love her soooooo much and miss her just as much! LOve Nanna Jan

janstgeorge said...

What a little Angel..... I love these pic's. I miss her sooooo much and love her even more!

Anonymous said...

We are so excited to hear about Hayden's arrival! She is so beautiful (as everyone can see!) Glad to hear labor was quick and you are now enjoying your baby girl at home! Keep us posted on all the 'firsts'. May every day be a adventure for you all!

According to Ana said...

She is so pretty I am so happy she is here and she has such good parents, she is one very luck girl

Freer Family said...

Congrats!!! She is a doll! Wow,
I'm glad everything went well and you are home, healthy and happy! You are going to be the bestest Mommy!

Your water broke not too long after I left the salon, lol. Perfect timing.

Nicole

Alison Carter said...

She is so cute! We're so happy for you guys. I'm glad everything went so well for you! Congrats! I love all the pictures.

Skeeter said...

She is beautiful! CONGRATS!!

Jack Attack said...

she's beautiful...and that hair! congratulations.

Lyndy Butler said...

I love her so much!!! I am coming soon I hope!!!I love the picture of you two sunbathing. She looks just like you! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

I love her! She is amazing! You will be such an awesome Mommy!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Ryan & Brittany! She's so beautiful. I'm sure you're loving the parent role. Good luck with all of it. You'll do great. Take care--enjoy every second, she'll be talking back before you know it.

Skeeter said...

She is just as beautiful in person! I am so excited I was able to see her. CONGRATS again!

Errin said...

britta, she is adorable!!!!! Congrats! And I love her name!

Kirsten said...

Britta she is SO beautiful! I love her! Congrats, and good job bringing such a perfect baby into the world! :)

Anonymous said...

She is so pretty! I am so happy for you!

Diane Jaggi said...

Yea! The beautiful Hunt baby is here. Love her name. Congrats!

Hibbard Family said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful - with so much hair! Keep the pictures coming!

vickersfam said...

Wow, Congrats!!! I can't believe how much she looks like BOTH of you in so many of these pictures. I'm glad that everything went well with the birth and you have your baby girl at home with you now. Best of luck in adjusting to parenthood, although it sounds like she's not giving you too hard of a time yet. All the best!

Sara B said...

precious!!!!!!

Austin, Laura and Tommy said...

Britta! You're a mommy! I'm so excited for you! Since my little boy and your little girl will only be about a month and a half apart, we need to get together and play. Congrats!