CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Newborn Pictures

We had these taken when Hayden was three weeks old. Isn't she so beautiful!






































7 comments:

Jack Attack said...

hard not to have a beautiful baby when her parents are so good looking. who did you have take them? very cute.
p.s. are you back at work?

Emilee said...

Those pictures are amazing! She's a beautiful baby- I love the 'artistic' shot as well.

Skeeter said...

HOW BEAUTIFUL!!! Those pics are awesome!

kate said...

I love them all! Britta you truly are gorgeous! Lucky you! :)

Errin said...

Thos are darling! Whoever took them did an awesome job! She is so cute and tiny!

Brittany said...

she really is SO precious. i am so happy for you guys!

Michelle said...

Britta,

I don't know if you remember me... I'm your long lost roommmate... SUU, Freshman year. Michelle Farmer. Ring a bell? Ha ha. I accidently found your blog and I was so excited. I haven't seen you in years and had no idea what you were up to. Congrats on the baby! She is beautiful! You should e-mail me if you have time. I'd love to catch up! michellekfarmer@hotmail.com. I'm glad you are doing well!