Out of nowhere my baby just started getting so big.
She has started sitting up on her own
(as mentioned in a previous blog)




(I love this picture - I caught her mid tip-over)

And her newest thing is the "scooting"
I don't think I can call it crawling yet, because she can only go backwards
and forward with ONE leg.
(which just takes her in a circle)
but it is so cute to watch.






She has found new uses for her tummy time toy.

(Peek-a-boo)

(Yummy)



She had her ears pierced last week and it looks so cute!





She got her Christmas present early
(an exersaucer)
and I am loving the free time it gives me as much as she is loving playing with it.



(The apple in the background is her arch nemesis)

She loves playing with her toes, especially when we put on her ribbon shoes from her Nana Jan.




She loves to play ALL THE TIME and is so busy, but she is so fun and getting so big.
I can't believe this is my baby!


(as mentioned in a previous blog)
(I love this picture - I caught her mid tip-over)
And her newest thing is the "scooting"
I don't think I can call it crawling yet, because she can only go backwards
and forward with ONE leg.
(which just takes her in a circle)
but it is so cute to watch.
She has found new uses for her tummy time toy.
(Peek-a-boo)
(Yummy)
She had her ears pierced last week and it looks so cute!
She got her Christmas present early
(an exersaucer)
and I am loving the free time it gives me as much as she is loving playing with it.
(The apple in the background is her arch nemesis)
She loves playing with her toes, especially when we put on her ribbon shoes from her Nana Jan.
She loves to play ALL THE TIME and is so busy, but she is so fun and getting so big.
I can't believe this is my baby!





3 comments:
WHAT? WHo is this kiddo? SHe is huge! and darling. I can;t wait to play next weekend.
That's my girl!!!! I miss her soooooooo much!!!! I can't believe she's sitting up now all by herself. She's amazing! Can't wait to see you all this weekend... :o)
Love ya... nana jan
She is so cute! I love her shoes in the last little photos they are adorable!
Post a Comment