CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Hayden is 4 Months



Ohhhh . . . Look who's 4 months old already!



And she is really excited about it!

Our little girl is starting to teeth, and it makes me so sad.
She is drooling like a mad dog, and is chomping on EVERYTHING!



And I really hate bibs. Even the cute ones. So I end up just changing her shirt part way through the day. Which hasn't been a big deal because she poops all over everything and I usually have to change her clothes at least once a day anyway.
(you gotta love babies)



She is trying so hard to figure out how to get up on all fours.
She pushes up as hard as she can off the floor, then when she realizes its not working,
she face dives and sticks her butt up in the air.
She just can't figure out how they can both happen at the same time.
And around and around we go until she gets super frustrated and starts screaming.
This is what happens during most of her tummy time now, so needless to say she isn't enjoying it as much.



She has figured out that she can turn her body to change the direction of her rolling,
and roll ANYWHERE she wants,
thus creating endless rolling possibilities.
Even the tile doesn't phase her, it freaks me out, but to her it ain't no thang.



And still with the tongue.
Now that she is laughing more I absolutely love the tongue.
It accompanies almost every laugh, and keeps me begging for more.



She loves to sit up.
But she wants to do it ALL THE TIME!
And she is just not good enough at it yet,
so I end up going back and setting her back up after about 3 minutes
EVERY 3 MINUTES!
And once she has been sitting she DOES NOT want to lay down at all
(or do the Bumbo, or anything else for that matter, only sitting)

(I'm not sure where she gets this strong hardheadedness from)



She is growing so fast. At her last Doctor Appointment she was:
Weight: 13 lbs 6 oz
Length: 25 inches
Head: 15.5 cm
She is still tall and skinny with a tiny head, but everything is growing good and the doc says she is a near perfect baby.
(we like to think so)


She is also:
Playing with her feet all the time
(making diaper changes easy as pie (that's sarcasm))

Talking up a storm to anyone who will listen
(but she does tend to be shy in groups . . . at least for a few minutes)

Sticking everything in her mouth
(especially her hands and feet)

Hating getting dressed
(so I have to make sure it still fits BEFORE we put it on because there is no going back)

Loving the boob again.
(Yeahh! We will see how long that lasts)

Such a Daddy's girl
(It's ridiculous, I'm with her all day doing it all, and he gets all the love and snugging)

Singing every time she gets the hiccups.
(this is hilarious, I think she just likes the way it sounds)


My love, love, love, pride, and joy
what would we do without her.

4 comments:

Errin said...

Oh my! She is ADORABLE! I cant believe she is already 4 months, where does the time go!

Sara B said...

She is a doll. I just love how they grow, change, and learn new things everyday.

According to Ana said...

she is in some of the cutest outfits ever! they make her look so grown up. I cannot wait so see you two

Skeeter said...

She is so adorable! I love seeing her on Sunday's. You have to CUTEST outfits for her. 4 Months has flown by!