My Mom and my sister Sadie came down Thursday to go to the premier of the movie Twilight with me.
My sister put together Twilight gift bags for my mom and I.
(she is so cute)
Each bag had a copy of the Twilight movie soundtrack
(which is awesome by the way)
that we listened to on our way to the movie
(to pump us up)
and on the way home to continue the fun of the night.
She had also Included this cute little note.
Which, if you can't read it, talks about the bracelet Bella wears throughout Eclipse.
Then she made my mom and I each a replica of the bracelet!
(see I told you she was cute - you can be jealous)
Together they had also designed us T-shirts to wear to the movie.
and they turned out so cute.
People all night were commenting on them.
Here they are for your viewing pleasure.
(They look grey in the pictures but they are actually black.)
Front view (Latin phrase)
Back view (definition)
And just an extra little fluke that I loved.
Notice the tag on the t-shirt
(this was not planned)
I was so excited that we could all get together and have this fun night.
We are so goofy and have so much fun.
I love my Mom and sister and love that we still have things that we all are interested and excited about.
Thanks for the fun night ladies!
(and for convincing me to go to the midnight movie in spite of my reservations)
I loved it!





4 comments:
How cool! I want to be apart of your family! I love the shirts!
Brittany you are so cute and what a fun, cute mom and sis you have!!! I haven't seen it yet, probably next weekend with the fam! Hey have you checked my blog yet??? You'll be glad you did! -Ashlee
What a great night! You sister is SO cute!
I got a t-shirt for the book release, and it has that same "Bella" tag on the inside. I also thought that was cute. What cute goodie bags. I love the soundtrack, too.
Post a Comment