Hayden had a Halloween party today with some of her little friends,
to celebrate their 1st Halloween and 1st Halloween costumes.
Grady and Hayden
Danika, Izzy, Grady, Rachel, Araya, Hayden
(sleeping) (sad) (content) (sad) (curious) (observing)
There was a mix of emotions among the girls, and sweet little Grady was just preparing for what life among women has in store for him.

Hayden, Grady, Izzy & Araya
Thanks everyone for coming
I had lots of fun!
(Even if the babies didn't like the costume part too much)
Our Little Punkin
(sleeping) (sad) (content) (sad) (curious) (observing)
There was a mix of emotions among the girls, and sweet little Grady was just preparing for what life among women has in store for him.
Hayden, Grady, Izzy & Araya
Thanks everyone for coming
I had lots of fun!
(Even if the babies didn't like the costume part too much)
Our Little Punkin





8 comments:
I love it so much. You are such a fun Mom you make me happy!!! I Thought the chubby little boys outfit was so cute. it made me laugh to see hayden and him side by side
Brittany thanks for having us!! The babies all looked so cute all dressed up!! I love the ones of her in the pumpkin, they turned out so cute! We went trick-or-treating, they said we had just missed you guys!! Hope Hayden had a fun first Halloween, she looked so adorable!!! I have some cute pics too, I'll have to e-mail them to you!
Hayden is so cute. I don't know which picture I like better, the one in the darling catepillar costume, or her in the pumpkin. She is very photogenic.
I love the idea of a baby Halloween party! All of those kiddos are absolutely adorable!! I love Hayden's caterpillar costume- too cute! I'm sorry I didn't make it to your Heritage Makers party, I had scheduled VT appointments during then & couldn't change them. Let me know if you do it again!
I love those pictures of all those babies! The ones with her in the pumpkin looks like an Ann Gedes (sp?) shot.
That caterpillar is the cutest baby costume I've ever seen. I also love the pumpkin pictures. What a good idea.
She is so beautiful and BIG!! Jon and I are in love with Grady. Can you bring him to be friends with Max? What a fun baby day!
Hey Brittany, its McCall Morrison. Those pics are so cute. Thank you for inviting us to your party. I would have loved to come, Cash my older boy was so sick and still is...not fun. Your little caterpillar is so adorable!
Post a Comment