Much of our wonderful family came into town for Hayden's Blessing.
So we decided to all head to the park on Saturday.
We had lots of fun just hanging out and enjoying the warm weather and the company.
So we decided to all head to the park on Saturday.
We had lots of fun just hanging out and enjoying the warm weather and the company.
(My mom, Ryan, Hayden, Ryan's bro. Tyler & Gabby)
Hayden mostly hung out with her dad.
(He likes to hog all her time on the weekends)
(He likes to hog all her time on the weekends)
But when she wasn't being kissed by her dad she hung around throwing out her gangter vibe.





2 comments:
ohh I just love her she is so pretty. I can not wait to see her all dressed up in her Halloween costume!
She is so sweet! Do you just want to kiss her face off?! Have you gone back to work yet? I hate having to leave :(
Post a Comment