Our little lady is getting so big, so fast.
She is just the most fun kid, we love having her around,
brightening up our home.
She always brings a smile to our faces
and always makes us laugh.
Her 15 Month Stats:
22lbs 11oz - 45th%
32 inches - 75th%
She is loving being here in Michigan,
Where she gets to go outside all the time.
This girl loves to be outside,
even in the cold rain I can't keep her in.
Sometimes she only gets to play on the front step,
but she is fine with that,
as long as she gets to be outside.
She loves helping me with EVERYTHING I do.
Whether it's, cooking, cleaning, laundry, shopping, crafts, blogging, or household projects.
She still isn't much into t.v.
(though I wish sometimes she would sit and watch
a show while I got something done.)
She is getting much better at playing by herself.
She loves to:
- Sit and look through her books.
- Stack objects - even if they aren't meant for stacking.
- Move things from one container to another, and back again.
- Watch football/basketball with Dad.
(This one has been since birth.)
She has a love for music.
She loves anything with a good beat.
She's not a fan of country or slow chillen stuff.
Mostly poppy bumpin' stuff.
and when she hears a good beat . . .
She LOVES to dance.
and she has some serious moves.
She is figuring out how to:
- Jump -
she is so close, she jumps so hard,
but doesn't usually make it off the ground.
- Give "big bear hugs" -
This one she has down to an art.
squeezing so hard that she shakes and groans.
- Put her things away -
This one is my favorite.
She can put away some of her toys, and go and get things
for me, like her shoes, jacket, cup, books.
I love it.
- Pick out her own things (clothes/shoes)
This girl is very fashionably inclined.
(she didn't get this from her t-shirt/jeans/flipflops mom)
She loves to pick out her own stuff at the store,
she cries if we can't get something she really wants,
but if we DO get it, she wants to wear it all the time
and admire herself in the mirror wearing it.
Her favorite:
Food: Spaghetti/pasta, but only homemade.
Drink: Ocean Spray - Cran grape.
Song: Theme song from "The Office"
I don't know why, but it's hilarious,
She has a specific dance she does only for this song.
Fruit: Strawberries or Cantelope
Book: "Peek a Boo" Halloween book from Nana Jan
Shoes: Brown Ugg type boots
She wants to where them every day, even to church!
Time: Bath time / Time outside on the swings / Sam's Club trips.
Things: Animals, animals, animals
She loves hearing the different sounds they make
and trying to mimic them.





3 comments:
Brittany she is absolutely beautiful and just gets more gorgeous each time I see new pictures of her. Everytime I read your journal I say aawww and I show Matt just how cute little Hayden is! I am so glad that you guys are loving it there and I cant wait to see pics of the new little man and find out his name!
she must get her love for fashion from her aunt sadie. haha. britta i just miss her so much. i feel like i am missing getting to watch her grow up. everytime i look at your blog i feel like she looks a year older. she is such a cutie pie and miss her so much. i miss all of you guys. how is little CARTER doing. Tell the kids i say hi and their auntie sadie loves them
Hayden is adorable. She is a sweetheart. Cute blog.
Post a Comment