CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Little Man Update

Well it is looking more and more like we are going to have a Halloween baby.
(My dream come true!)
I went in for a check up last week, and I am dialated to 3cm, and 30%.
He is still pretty high up there,
but they said as soon as he drops he will be here.

4 comments:

Kara said...

Ooooh, so exciting! Try to rest as much as you can now and good luck whenever he decides to make is arrival. I'll cross my fingers for a spooky day baby =).

Rebecca said...

yea! Let us know when he comes and what we can do to help! Holiday babies are always fun.

Kirsten said...

I'm SO jealous! I wish I were as ready as you are to get my baby here! :-) So exciting!!!

Jessica said...

Congrats Brittany...you are almost done! How exciting. That would be a lot of fun to have a Halloween baby...Dillon almost was but he was a few days late. Keep us posted on how things are going. Hope you are feeling well!!