CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween Fun at the the Cider Mill

Halloween was so much more fun this year,
now that Hayden is old enough to enjoy it.

We started the day off at home,
just hanging out with Ryan watching a movie.
(As you can see, Hayden doesn't "watch" the
movie at all - she just runs around playing.)


I love her little pigtails.
They always poof out so cute.
(I don't do that to them, it's totally natural)


Her little Trick-or-Treat bag has become her favorite toy, she takes it everywhere with her.


After her nap and some lunch we headed out to
Uncle John's Cider Mill.

This is the mill itself,where you can watch the apples being crushed down.
It was super loud but Hayden loved it.


Tasting her first doughnut.
They had the best homemade doughnuts.


And drinking her first cup of cider.
It was SO GOOD!


Then we headed out to take the little train ride.


My two favorite scarecrows.


Then we went over the the kids corral,
Where they have all kinds of stuff for them to play on.
Such as musical instruments.


Big wooden automobiles - Truck, train, tractor.


Truly the "apple of our eye".


She is such a cutie, and despite the freezing cold weather,she had so much fun.
Hopefully next time we go the weather will be better andwe will get to do some of the other activities.
(A lot of them were shut down due to wind/mud.)

When we got home we had planned on having dinner and heading out for some trick-or-treating.
But Hayden was so pooped from the big day, and like I said it was SO COLD.
So we decided just to call it a day.

As soon as Hayden went to bed, we started getting little trick-or-treaters.
We had TONS of kids, it was so fun to see them all and actually get to hand out candy.
(In Vegas we would buy it, and only get 1-2 trick-or-treaters)

All in all it was a great Halloween that lastedfor two weekends.

We didn't get our little Halloween baby like I had hoped for but little Eddie Rockwell Butler made his entrance that day, so I still somewhat feel like I got a Halloween baby, even if it wasn't my own.

I guess our little guy just needs some more cookin' time. We can't wait to meet him, the time is going by so fast.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Glad you made it up there! That is our traditional place to go. We went on Halloween day too? Must have just missed you-funny.

Lyndy Butler said...

You guys are so fun. two weekends of Halloween! We didnt get a Halloween at all this year. We are going to dress up tonight and relive it cuz MAx hasnt even worn his costume yet.
Britta I love you!
The Threa babies are so lucky to have threa great mommas. I wish we could really play all the time. Thanks for having such a great blog that takes me to the cider mill with you guys and lets me pretend play in your really awesome yard.
We need to set a date for when we can come out and see you. Or I was thinking maybe it would be easier if we got the buddy pass for you to come here. THen nana Jan and sadie could enjoy ya too! Let me know what you think! K. Hope that Baby Boy comes tomorrow! GOODLUCK!

Sarah C said...

Hayden is sooooo cute! That looks like a lot of fun.