While I was stuck in the hospital
(For what seemed like years but,
was actually only like 36 hours.)
Hayden was a home running around with my sweet mother in law who flew out from Las Vegas to help us out this past week.
She had so much fun spending time with her grandma, who always seemed to have time to take her outside to play.
(Her favorite thing in the world.)
Hayden was so lucky to have her here, without her, she would have been stuck in the house with me all day long.
So I wanted to post just some fun recent pictures of Hayden playing outside.
She is getting so big.
I love to watch all the new things she tries to do everyday.
Mauna Sue and Hayden at the park.
Daddy went to the park with them one day.
Her favorite "The big red swing".
Hayden running around the front yard collecting leaves.





2 comments:
You have the snuggliest kids. Carter looks so comfy wrapped in his blanky in his boppy and bouncy chair and Haydens sweaters and cute cold weather clothes make me want to snuggle her so much.
Snuggle them extra for me!
I cant believe we are are all moms twice. what a fun time of life.
I miss you guys.
and cant wait till we can all play again.
HOpe your having a good week.
p.s. if I am the big sister of the threa you were the momma. You always seemed to take care of us. a great momma then and now.
I just got caught up on everything - man what a birth experience! You are a tough girl! Glad everything went well and you have a healthy, beautiful baby boy.
Post a Comment