CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Welcome Carter (picture overload)

Welcome to our family little Carter.



After delivery.










During our hospital stay.










Finally at home with our new little guy.

13 comments:

According to Ana said...

He looks just like Hayden but more masculine. you can tell he is a boy.

I am glad you guys are home. I will call you later today and see how Hayden is adjusting

Anonymous said...

Britt...He is so cute! Boys are so special! Congrats!-Samantha

Rebecca said...

adorable! Hope you are feeling well!

Alison Carter said...

Congratulations on another adorable baby! Delivery sounds like it was crazy but amazing. I'm glad everyone is happy and healthy! What a cute family you have!

Scott said...

So glad Carter is finally here! He brings so much JOY to this world for Mr. & Mrs. Hunt (and Hayden)!

Kara said...

Too cute! Congrats on your little man.

Account of the Condie Clan said...

He is sooo sweet! And you looked soo great in the hospital! Even with all you went through you look amazing :) Great job Brittany! We are so excited to meet little Carter. Give him big hugs from us!

Emilee said...

You are AMAZING! Your delivery story is incredible... and screaming is PERFECTLY acceptable when you are in that much pain! He is precious. Congratulations! And thanks again for your hair tips.

kate said...

He's beautiful. :)

Mike and Jenny said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!

Skeeter said...

what a handsome little man! I am so excited for you and your family! I love the name... I have a nephew Carter as well. I hope you are doing good! Miss ya lady!

Sarah C said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you. Carter is so cute. Please let me know what I can do to help you.

Abbey said...

Congrats Britta!! Looking at your darling baby makes me miss how cuddly and precious newborns are! He's so cute!