I'll spare you all the mushy stuff.
but
for the record
This is my one
the one I love
the one I love to talk to
the one I love to listen to
the one I love to hold
the one I love to kiss
the one I love to adventure with.
the one I love to dance with.
the one I love to cry with.
the one I love to laugh with.

the one who watches over me
the one who protects me
the one who provides for me
the one who helps me
the one who takes care of me
the one who makes me happy
the one who does what I cannot do
the one who is what I cannot be
the one who makes up for all my shortcomings
the one I want to see at the end of the day
the one I want to wake up with
the one I want to spend every minute with
the one I love being in love with
the one I want to "be mine" today and forever
and always will be my one






1 comments:
this is the sweetest post ever.
YOu guys really were made for each other.
I love that you guys can make each other laugh for days.
[you make me laugh that long too]
Britta HAyden is beautiful.
I love her so much.
SHe is such a little lady.
and Hello Boob Man!
He is huge
and so handsome
and I just want to play with him.
and probably blow on his belly.
I miss you guys and hope you are doing well.
I called you a few times this week and never left messages but you've been on my mind and i want to chat about plane tickets.
love you girlie.
Happy Valentines day!
Post a Comment