Hayden seems to think that
she is a little mother.
At times I LOVE it, and at other times
it makes me crazy.
The other day, I put Carter in his bumbo
with a couple of rattles.
Apparently, that wasn't good enough
because when I came back into the room
just minutes later I see this:
Hayden was piling his little tray high with toys.
She then proceeded to take the toys
and help him get a grip on them,
and show him how they work.
After which she patted him on the back
and kissed him on the forehead.
It was so cute to see how much she LOVES to
take care of her little brother.
but even cuter to see his adoring eyes as he
watches her take care of him.
He LOVES her so much!
I can't wait to watch their little relationship grow.
--------------------------------------------
The next day,
I took Carter out of his bumbo
and took him upstairs to lay him down for his
nap.
When I got back downstairs,
I found this:
Our little mother hard at work;
making sure her baby doesn't go hungry!
side note:
This is the baby she picked out for Valentines
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!





1 comments:
Hayden is an amazing big sister. Carter is a lucky little brother. Cute stories and pictures.
Post a Comment