CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 19, 2010

Valentines Day

We started off makings some Valentine's Cupcakes
to take around to Hayden's friends.

(Sorry friends . . . you didn't get them because
when I saw the serious sugar high that they
caused Hayden to have, I decided to spare you the same.)


I would frost them and hand them over to her for the decorating.
She did all these by herself.
Not too shabby for a 19 month old!


She just couldn't resist taking a little something something
off of each one for herself.
(Another reason you didn't get any.)


When we were finally finished,
I let her pick one out and devour it.


She most definitely has her Mom's sweet-tooth.

On Saturday we exchanged Valentines.


I got roses and a new mp3 player.
Ryan got homemade cards from Hayden and I.
Yes, Hayden made hers by herself.


Hayden got a cute giraffe from Nana.


And some fruit snacks.
(Her first ones.)


We got a card from Grandma and Grandpa Hunt.
With some $ for Hayden to pick out her own
special Valentines treat.


Carter just enjoyed the flash of the camera.


But he did get a cute little toy from Nana Jan.


Again with the flash.
The kid LOVES the camera.


Hayden also got a cute little Valentines outfit
from Mom and Dad.
(Boots were birthday gift from Auntie Brynn)


Here she is ready to go and pick out her
special Valentines treat
from Grandma and Grandpa.

Surprise, surprise . . . she picked a little baby doll.
You will see it in my next post.

1 comments:

Sarah C said...

Those are super cute cupcakes. I am glad you had a Happy Valentines.