CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Buds


These two are so funny.
They just like chillin together.


Anywhere I put Carter, Hayden is sure to follow.
Whether is is playing on the floor, propped up on the couch, or on my bed.
She wants to be wherever he is.


Hayden is showing him who Dora is.


He is not as interested as she is.


She LOVES to rub his soft little head.
(Probably because she sees me do it all day long.)


She is so protective, and right there whenever he gets sad.
Then she will come yelling at me to come and take care of him.


And their relationship is never short on hugs.


Or kisses.


I can't believe when I see them together like this how close they are getting in size.


I laid him on the floor, so she sat down next to him to read him some books.
Making sure that he saw all the pictures.


Even if he doesn't understand her,
or know what she is doing.
He lights up whenever she wants to play with him.

I hope they can stay such cute little buds or a long time.

1 comments:

Quinn and Sadie Carter said...

THE PICTURE OF THEM LAYING TOGETHER IS HILARIOUS. HE IS GOING TO GET BIGGER THAN HER SOON. HE IS GETTING SO HANDSOME