I have so many random thoughts that I thought this would be easy to keep up with, but April was such an insanely busy time in our house, now it is the end of May and I can't figure out where the time has gone.
So this may read a little sloppy as I add stuff to each every chance I get and it is difficult to keep thoughts running clear during a two month period, but here we go.
- They did, they are beautiful, and more and more blooming everyday!
Feeling more like myself
as I am embracing my new commitment to read more "just for fun" books.
Just finished Hunger Games - Loved it.
Now to Catching Fire - Loved it.
Can't wait for the next installment!
Eclipse one more time before the movie -
and of course . . .
the Deathly Hallows (2nd time) -
Need to catch up on my actual photo journal blogging.
Need to finish working on my Blurb Book for 2008! Yikes!
I can't believe I am this far behind on my book making.
I always swore I would stay caught up, and have each years book done by the following January.
Why do I always feel like I am a day late and a dollar short of my goals?
on the bright side . . .
I AM a great goal SETTER.
14 Large plastic totes later I have FINALLY organized our basement.
Now if I could just work up the
energy,
time,
and talent
to finish the ceiling and lay some floor tiles.
I have decided on Yellow and Teal for the kitchen with Black accents.
When I first bought everything I was unsure about my color choices,
but as it is coming together
I am liking it more and more.
but . . . now I am thinking I need some red in there too.
Worried that May is getting here too fast.
As again, my goal of being to my pre-baby weight by my birthday
Is looking less and less likely.
I NEED some help ladies!!!
HOW DID YOU LOSE YOUR BABY WEIGHT?
WHAT IS YOUR SECRET?
I am at my wits end.
I do 50-60 minutes of hard cardio at the gym, were talking nasty dripping sweat, hard cardio.
then 2o-45 minutes of weights and resistance training.
At least 4 times a week,
and on the days I can't go, I do a workout video at home -
it's not as good as being at the gym, but this new video I have, I love/hate it and it kicks my butt.
I am nursing full time, and really watching what I eat and drink.
And I haven't lost a single pound is 4 1/2 MONTHS!
WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?
ADVICE PLEASE!!!!!!!!
Hayden said "princess" for the first time.
And it starts.
She also said her own name.
It sounds even cuter rolling off of HER tongue.
Carter is sitting on his own, rolling all over, flirting with all the ladies, sleeping a lot, and eating even more.
People in Michigan crack me up.
All I hear for the past 7 months is how cold it is here, "when will it ever be warm", "I can't wait for Summer".
It has officially been warm - not hot - for 4 days and now all I hear is how hot it is.
Seriously, people,
be grateful it's warm,
be grateful there is no snow,
and no desert wind.
You have been begging for this for months
and after a couple of day you are complaining . . . please.
I think it feels great.
I LOVE being warm,
and I LOVE being HOT even more. (fyi - 85* isn't hot)
That feeling when the sun is beating down on your skin and it just feels like your cooking.
The feeling that only exists once the temperature is well over 100*.
I love going from an air conditioned building and getting into a HOT car,
I usually like to wait just a minute and embrace it before turning on the AC for the kiddos.
I LOVE stepping into a pool or being hit by a sprinkle amidst the "cooking" feeling.
I LOVE suntan lines from my flip-flops
(I always forget to sunblock up my feet, but I don't really care.)
I LOVE the smell of fresh cut grass,
and freshly bloomed flowers out my window.
I just planted my first Michigan garden.
It is small.
but it excites me.
I love to check it everyday and see how things are growing and changing.
I hope they continue to grow.
I hope that my Grandpa passed me down a little bit of his green thumb.
I hope that this summer I will be eating my own tomatoes, squash, cantaloupe, and corn.
and I REALLY hope that this October we can carve our home grown pumpkins!
I FINALLY finished painting my baseboards, door frame, and downstairs.
Now I just need to move the paint party upstairs.
I am really LOVING working in the Primary.
I LOVE our Presidency.
I LOVE being a part of something special that makes me feel worthwhile and important.
I LOVE, love, Love all the sweet little ones in our ward,
they crack me up and make me smile every week!
Ryan is doing SO GREAT in school!
I am so lucky to have such a hardworking, dedicated husband.
And I couldn't be more proud of him.
I don't know how I ended up with such a sweet, funny, kind, caring, empathetic, compassionate, sweet, sensitive, fun loving, perfect guy!
I couldn't have asked for more . . . let's be real . . . I couldn't have even ever dreamed up a guy as perfect for me as Ryan.
Thank you for understanding me and my faults.
Thank you for being sensitive to my quirks then showing me that it is okay to laugh at myself.
"one, two, three"
"one, two, three"
"one, two, three"
LOVE YOU!!!





1 comments:
You are amazing. I cant even believe how much you are doing. painting, scrapbooking, nursing, primary, workingout. i am tired just typing this comment.
I'm sorry you aren't losing the weight you want. I was the exact same with Max. No matter how hard i tried the weight just stuck until I was done nursing. then it melted off. My Rocko story is different. I havent even really had to try and nursing has taken the weight away for me. I still have a horrible middle section that desperately needs attention.
Oh Skitta I miss you. I miss funny friends that I can be totally ridiculous with. you reminded me that I need to get catching fire read. im glad you liked it.
I wish i was talking to you. Do you have any fun birthday plans next week? I hope so. I will call you soon. Love ya!
Post a Comment