CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Lots of Pictures

I had these photos taken of Hayden right after Easter and I have just been slacking off getting them put on here for your viewing pleasure.

Little Hayden just keeps getting more and more fun everyday.

She is officially 11 months old today, and I can't believe that in just one month she will be a year old.

She has two little teeth on the bottom.
And loves to eat whatever we have - she is a total mooch.

2 weeks ago she starting walking across the room from one person to another.
And this week she has finally got the confidence to go off on her own.
It is so cute to see her toddling all around the house,
I love it!

She has finally figured out that everything doesn't need to go in her mouth,
and she is discovering how to actually PLAY with her toys, and look through her books.

She loves her bath!
It is her favorite time of day.
I think she is just a water baby because she loves the pool too.
She is so cute and tries to dip her face in it,
but then gets really scared if she goes all the way under.




















3 comments:

KaraCampbell said...

What?! She can't almost be one! That is craziness. Time goes by way too fast! She is such a doll.

According to Ana said...

I cant wait for the party! it should be so much fun!

lilsusha said...

I have that purple dress!!
What a cutie!! I can't believe a year old!!!
Hey, do you know what you're having yet? November, right?