Then after spending the day in St. George we headed up to the cabin, where we met up with Ryan's parents and two of his sisters and their families.
Danielle and Lexi were like glue on Hayden.
They wanted to be a part of whatever she was doing.
It was so stinkin cute.
We spent some time out in the hammock, enjoying the crisp cabin air.


Hayden loved the baby swing.

And of course . . . Lexi loved pushing her in it.



We had so much fun.
We watched movies, played rook, and as always we ate really well.
I wish I had more pics to share, but we were just having too much fun to worry about the camera.

Danielle and Lexi were like glue on Hayden.
They wanted to be a part of whatever she was doing.
It was so stinkin cute.
We spent some time out in the hammock, enjoying the crisp cabin air.
Hayden loved the baby swing.
And of course . . . Lexi loved pushing her in it.
We had so much fun.
We watched movies, played rook, and as always we ate really well.
I wish I had more pics to share, but we were just having too much fun to worry about the camera.





0 comments:
Post a Comment