I think that maybe only hairstylist moms blog about their daughters 1st ponytail, but it was so cute and I was so excited we could finally do it, I just couldn't resist.
Note the dishtowels in the above picture.
Hayden likes to get into the towel drawer in the kitchen and carry my towels around the house.
But the best is that the last couple of weeks she likes to put them on her head and run around the house blind.
She does it all day long, with towels, blankets, clothes anything she can get on her head.
The best is when she runs right smack dab into something like the garbage can or a chair.
She will just drop to the floor laughing.
She is such a ham.
...I wonder where she got that...hmmm...





2 comments:
so sweet. I love the little bean sprout pony tails on the top of babies heads. Maya is still working on getting one
That's SO cute/funny! She's definitely your daughter! ;)Do you know what you're having yet??? Maybe I should have read below on your blog...
Post a Comment