CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 27, 2009

Stroller Dreamin'

So ever since I found out that I was pregnant with baby number 2,
my main concern has been to find a jogging stroller that I LOVE, and that will meet the needs of me (mom), a 1 year old, and a new born.
Then I finally found it.
The stroller of my dreams.
It is perfect in every way.
Meets all of my criteria and specifications.
Except 1 . . . my budget!!!
This is a $650.00 stroller.
And I am doing everything I can to save and justify this amount of $ for a stroller.
Then yesterday I came across a giveaway for it.
Wish me luck this may be my only chance at my ultimate dream stroller!

Giveaway site:
Two of a Kind, working on a full house

My baby:
Bumbleride Indie Twin in Seagrass

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

Brittany, GOOD LUCK!!! I entered one of those a while ago and I acutally WON! It was a Baby SPIDER Stroller. But ya, know what I haven't really used it much, it's very retro and modern and cool looking!!!! GOOD LUCK!

Teresa said...

I registered for you too, well me actually. If I win it is all yours!

Dee said...

Thanks for the post..good luck!

Ashlee said...

Hey Britt,

I just went and entered to win this stroller for you!! I want you to WIN it SO bad! I entered and then subscribed to her blog for 2 more entries! Good luck!