All of a sudden,
And I mean literally just over the course of the last week
all the trees are all started to get a little of this.

I love it!
It is so beautiful and it's making me so excited to have a REAL Autumn.
With Orange, Pink, and Yellow trees.
Leaves all over the road.
Pumpkins and scarecrows.
I am definitely getting out all of my Fall/Halloween decorations this week.

And I mean literally just over the course of the last week
all the trees are all started to get a little of this.
I love it!
It is so beautiful and it's making me so excited to have a REAL Autumn.
With Orange, Pink, and Yellow trees.
Leaves all over the road.
Pumpkins and scarecrows.
I am definitely getting out all of my Fall/Halloween decorations this week.





2 comments:
i am so jealous! i love fall, for that reason i miss salt lake a lot! i miss having seasons!
Awesome! I miss 'real autumn!'
Post a Comment