Hayden loves going shopping with her mom.
The grocery store, Sam's Club, you name it.
So the other day I pulled out all our bags
and put them on the couch while I got ready to go,
then I heard Hayden yelling at me to "come on, mom",
I walked out into the living room to this. . .

She had loaded up her arm with the straps of ALL the shopping bags.

And was waiting for me to open the door for her so we could go.

So cute!
The grocery store, Sam's Club, you name it.
So the other day I pulled out all our bags
and put them on the couch while I got ready to go,
then I heard Hayden yelling at me to "come on, mom",
I walked out into the living room to this. . .
She had loaded up her arm with the straps of ALL the shopping bags.
And was waiting for me to open the door for her so we could go.
So cute!





0 comments:
Post a Comment