CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Peanut Butter Monster

What happens when you ask a Daddy to give the baby a snack?
He gives her a bowl of homemade peanut butter and some apple slices.
Which results in . . .



A super happy kid.






And a HUGE mess.



We love you Daddy!
Thanks for all your help.

2 comments:

KaraCampbell said...

Such cute posts! You are wonder woman! Homemade PB, pizza, breadsticks, and a delicious looking dessert, not to mention you totally use shopping bags. I'm inspired. Plus I love Miss Haydens rainbow PJ's I want to pick her up and hive her a squeeze she looks so cute!

mikeandholly said...

Brittany, your little girl is so cute!!! It is fun to find people and see their cute kids. It sounds like she keeps you on your toes. Sooooooooooo Adorable!