CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 22, 2010

FOURS

Favorite Fours Tag

4
SHOWS I LIKE:
30 Rock
Community
Chuck
Vampire Diaries (don't judge, haters)

{4 SHOWS I LOVE}
Modern Family
Supernatural
The Office
How I Met Your Mother

4 PASSIONS:
My babies.
Ryan.
Learning about food/nutrition.
- getting new recipes.
Finding a great deal.
- on anything!

4 PHRASES I SAY A LOT:
"Son of a B".
"Holla".
"Do you want a flick?"
- I punish Hayden by flicking her instead of spanking.
"Please don't judge me."
- I must be up for a lot of judgment.

4 SOMEDAY PLACES:
Greece
Hawaii
Japan
Australia

{4 CLOSER SOMEDAY PLACES:}
New York.
Washington D.C.
Philadelphia.
Chicago.

4 THINGS DONE YESTERDAY:
Went to Stake Conference.
Had a nap.
Made delicious Lettuce Wraps.
Snugged with Ryan.

4 LOOK FORWARD TO'S:
Visiting:
-Kirtland in a few weeks.
-Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando
(maybe this one should be on the "someday" list)
Law School being done!
-2 Terms down, 7 to go.
Having my OWN cute little home.
Having more babies.

4 WINTER FAVES:
Playing in the snow.
Cooking soup/chili/stew all day long.
Baking.
Hot Cocoa with Whipped Cream.

4 WISH LIST ITEMS:
New purse.
New wardrobe.
-But not until May when I lose 12 more.
That I really lose those 12 by May.
Someone to come and paint my house FOR me.

4 FRIENDS TO TAG:
Nicole
Rebecca
Sarah
Skeeter

2 comments:

Nicole and Scott Kesten said...

AM I THE NICOLE??? EVEN IF NOT, I AM STILL GOING TO DO IT. IT WILL BE ON THE "ME" BLOG.. DID YOU NOTICE I HAVE TWO... it is kindof ridiculous i know...

also, chicago can get crossed off that list very soon.. we love being hosts!

Brittany said...

yes Nic, it's you!