I am adding a new segment to my blog.
called "introspectively"
Each month I will keep track of my
random thoughts,
feelings,
happenings,
and things I am pondering
and combine them all into one post.
A sort of "introspective" look back on the events of the past month.
So here is what I recorded for March.
I am missing Ryan.
The closer finals get,
the longer he is gone.
But . . .
finals means two weeks off;
a much needed two weeks off.
now to decorate the kitchen.
Debating color schemes.
I always need a change.
For some reason . . . maybe the cabin fever.
I am feeling like pulling out my sewing machine,
dusting it off,
and getting really crafty.
I'm sad it is dusty and I miss doing projects.
I have never liked
the "crafty" looking home decor,
but I am hoping my ideas won't
completely have that feel to them.
Wishing I could do some fun vinyl lettering.
Wondering who I should have do it for me.
Ready to start painting my living room.
But keep putting it off because
I am dreading painting the baseboards
and door frames.
Why anyone chose brown, I don't know.
If you have any tips please send them my way.
Loving cloth diapers.
Wonder why I didn't do it sooner?
Probably the second best baby decision I have made.
(2nd only to Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child)
my stash
Everyday I realize more and more,
what an amazing baby boy Carter is.
He is so sweet and melts my heart
all day long.
By day end I am nothing but mush.
Hayden is so smart,
and funny.
Caught her talking to Dora the other day.
Cracked me up.
We finally get to read bedtime stories.
I have always wanted it.
Now Hayden does too,
and we both LOVE it.
I wish I could find a copy of the big story book my Grandma used to read me every night.
I would love to be able to share that with Hayden.
Excited that we finally had our first temple trip
since moving to Michigan.
Sad that it has been 7 months since we were last able to go.
Loved finally getting a date night with my love.
Alice in Wonderland, IMAX, 3D, Friends,
Pizza, Popcorn, Cherry Coke.
Mmmmmm good.



Having fun finding great new recipes to try out.
To keep me from using boxes and mixes.
I will cook from scratch.
I will cook from scratch.
I will cook from scratch.
Pretty sure Carter is teething
or at least starting the process.
He is constantly drooling like crazy.
And the poor guy just cannot outgrow his reflux.
He blows the cutest raspberries,
and tries to grab and eat my arm
every time I change his diaper.
It makes me want to eat him right back.
(preferably his neck.)
Did I mention how cute my two look in their new diapers?
Carter had to move to a big kid carseat.
Too big, Too fast.
Also,
He popped the seam in a brand new pair of 12month size jammies today.
Yes, he is only 4 months old.
Stats for the monster coming next week.
Excited to watch New Moon on video,
pause it on Jacob.
Even more excited to see Eclipse.
Another reason to look forward to summer.
Carter had cereal for the first time,
he wasnt' so sure about it.
By the second time . . .
he was chowing down.
I should have known he would pick up on eating quickly.
I wish I could read more.
At the gym I read Hunger Games
until my eyes start to hurt
then I listen to New Moon.
I am desperately wanting to re-read The Deathly Hallows.
and want to dig into The Vampire Diaries
as the show is one of my favorites.
Carter has finally started sleeping through the night.
Hallelujah!!!
I really can't complain
up until last week he would
go to bed at 6pm
up to eat at 11pm
fall asleep eating
and keep sleeping until 7:30am.
But knowing I don't need to go in for that 11pm feeding is soooooo nice.
I keep telling myself I shouldn't be baby hungry.
My heart says "Yes"
My mind says "Yes"
My body says "Don't you dare!"
I will definitely be waiting a little longer this time . . . hopefully.
I am selling Scentsy now.
I REALLY LOVE it.
Anything to earn a little extra.
haircuts in the the kitchen
blood and plasma for sale
and home fragrance parties
any other ideas?
Carter looks stinkin' cute in his new church clothes.
Whenever I get him dressed on Sunday I subconsciously start singing
"I hope they call me on a mission"
or
"I want to be a missionary now"
Someday he will make a very handsome missionary.



The snow is melting
I hope there will be no more,
even though I know there will be.
Around this house we are loving the prospect of Spring in the air.
and that's March as told by me.





4 comments:
I love this idea! You are so cute and funny! Gives me a glimpse into your mind. We need to hang out more!
Cloth diapers, huh? I'd love to know more about this. And love your cooking motto. I have those same ideals but sometimes it's tricky. Good luck!
I loved that post!! Tell me more about the cloth diapers!! I wish you lived close to me because we have so much in common and I wish I could talk to you daily!!! :-) I totally sing the missionary song to Connor ha ha! The kids are beautiful so I don't blame you for wanting more!!! Love you my friend, and thankful for your friendship even if it is a couple thousand miles away!
I have a few things to say...
A. i am really glad you liked the kerli song. its one of my faves
B. Sweet 3-d glasses. (that was a rad movie)
C. Carter is freaking adorable. i want to meet him so much
and D.
......
I WANT YOU GUYS BACK REAL BAD
Post a Comment