CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 22, 2010

GOOD Food CHOICES!

I have had so much response from all of you,
on my food rant last week.
And it seems like most of you
WANT
to do better, but
just
DON'T KNOW
how to do it.

I also have had many requests for ideas,
and recipes and I
WILL be sharing those with you,
(when I have some time to sit down and put it all on paper.)

But for NOW.
I wanted to make sure you all know about this
Jamie Oliver has a new show on ABC
Called Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution.
It premiered last night and I LOVED it.
He basically follows the same "guidelines" that I do
and I think WE can ALL learn a lot from him.

They will be replaying the premier this Friday, and
then start regular weekly programming.

He also has a petition on his webpage
to sign trying to get people in the schools to
change the way our kids are
fed
taught to cook
and taught about nutrition.

HELP
Keep our kids healthy!
They DESERVE to have you
watch
read
and learn
how to help them be HEALTHY!

0 comments: